View Single Post
Old 15-01-2015, 17:07   #20
Stop It
Inactive

Services: VM Vivid 200 VM XL TV & Sky Sports VM Phone
Stop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of society
Re: VM's new Freestyle tariffs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Its because its not just an internal credit check. But a full on external reference performed.

As the phone part is actually a loan of sorts.
Ah, that makes sense, as I had to agree to a loan contract to get this phone too.

However, I wasn't credit checked, or at least the operator on the phone when I upgraded glossed over it as I was only asked to confirm that I could afford the contract, that was it.

I would say to phone VM to ask if they could override the credit check based on your long standing account but I suspect I know the answer. I really hate these checks when they fail you despite a current contract that you're clearly paying with no problem! Computer says no should not be the be all when it comes to this sort of thing.
Stop It is offline   Reply With Quote