View Single Post
Old 24-12-2014, 16:14   #805
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Sorry to hear you have to go in. Do you have any idea how long they are going to hold you captive?

I am home. One of my results was a tad iffy and, like you, I have to trot back on Monday but hopefully it won't be to stay in. Been warned not to have any alcohol in the mean time which is a bit of a bummer but not worth risking having to have a transfusion.

... and while I moan might as well add that John has had his confirmation of his new operation date following his op, due last week, being cancelled. Phone up to confirm as letter requests, says no phone = no op. Posted on 17/12 letter received 24/12 at 2:30pm. Phoned 2:31pm and no one answering any phones on the unit. So fingers crossed that this op isn't cancelled due to the delay in the letter arriving. I hate living in limbo.
Two or three days probably. I hope you get your phone appointment sorted. I've been trying to get my eye appointment sorted since April - when I told the doctor today they phoned them and went nuts at them. So I get to the eye clinic next Friday.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote