View Single Post
Old 24-12-2014, 16:05   #804
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
I hope you got on ok?

They let me home but only as I talked them out of making me stay, but I did say I'd go in Monday and stay.

It was quiet this morning which was nice but same old crap with my other stuff. Oh well.
Sorry to hear you have to go in. Do you have any idea how long they are going to hold you captive?

I am home. One of my results was a tad iffy and, like you, I have to trot back on Monday but hopefully it won't be to stay in. Been warned not to have any alcohol in the mean time which is a bit of a bummer but not worth risking having to have a transfusion.

... and while I moan might as well add that John has had his confirmation of his new operation date following his op, due last week, being cancelled. Phone up to confirm as letter requests, says no phone = no op. Posted on 17/12 letter received 24/12 at 2:30pm. Phoned 2:31pm and no one answering any phones on the unit. So fingers crossed that this op isn't cancelled due to the delay in the letter arriving. I hate living in limbo.