View Single Post
Old 18-09-2014, 09:36   #2310
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

It seems to me that most of the bile and vitriol has emanated from the Yes side who've consistently responded to questions they can't/won't answer with accusation of 'bullying' and personal/corporate/nationalist attacks dressed up in one form or another. The SNP is characterised by this sort of behaviour and God knows why anyone buys into it. It's all very well detesting the status quo but the Scots need to be very careful what they wish for now. This isn't the hyped up prelude to an England V. Scotland match, it's going to be a life changing decision if the vote is Yes and although I'm not going to lose any sleep over the outcome I'd feel desperately sorry for those who want to remain in the UK if Salmond's cronies get their way and wind up running the show. IMHO they're a dangerous bunch of chancers who've started to believe they're own highly emotive and selective nationalist rhetoric.

---------- Post added at 09:36 ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
The yestapo were out and about last night in some areas.

I'm sure Scotland will be a much happier place with people like that intimidating those who don't share their views.

It's just the sort of thing Salmond would try to accuse the 'English' of doing to his proud Scottish nation...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote