View Single Post
Old 14-09-2014, 19:04   #2218
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
As we stand at the cusp of a decision of monumental proportions, I can only echo the words of The Lord of the Rings King Théoden of Rohan who wondered "How has it come to this?" How indeed. I hope Scots YES voters are not doing so because of some nationalistic dislike of the English. If they are, then Scots ought to know there are many regions outside London, but within England itself, who feel The City has abandoned them. If there is a really good reason to remain united, it is to fight for parity and equality throughout the United Kingdom; starting with The City realising its mistake in forgetting that it exists because of the people of all of the UK, not despite them. I hope Scotland remains in the UK; I can't imagine being without its people.
As far as I can tell. Most of them seem to have a dislike for the Tories and also seem to feel hard done by from 'Westminster'

I can see no other reason. We already control a lot in Scotland like the NHS, Education and Police just to name a few.