Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 23:11   #922
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Stephen and London Road, What total crap, that you are talking

Spurs played there full first team squad - and they have stated that they were saddened that Celtic didn't play there full team either. Its was Celtic way of making there team do extra training after failing in the first leg.

The only sour grapes that l have is that Fans from BOTH sides have paid an awful lot of money to see this game - and ended up watching a FULL FIRST TEAM sqaud play a youth team.

And secondly, l understand Warsaw are appealing on the ground s that OTHER teams have played players not registered and have been FINED, and that there sending on of the player DID NOT interfere with the result.

This has happened with Celtic before. I sent an email to Celtic about this and have not had one reply.

It doesn't matter wether they are playining important games several days later, it happens every season in EPL - and at the end of the day Celtic made £250.00 will they dontate that to charity. I doubt it very much
If you ever back up your points with facts or links I'll consider entering into a discussion with you. Celtic often send youth/ second string teams to play small insignificant clubs. All big clubs do that.

Warsaw broke the rules by fielding a suspended player. That is an automatic 3-0 forfeit. No Club has ever only been fined for fielding a suspended player.

Please don't pester my club with irrelevant and ill informed communication. Our administrators are far too busy ensuring that we comply with the relevant rules and regulations of the Football authorities.

If you feel aggrieved about this rule then direct your communication to UEFA. They make the rules, they instigated the investigation, they applied the only punishment available.

I'm grateful that in Athur world what I talk is crap. I'll guess that translates to what I talk is fact.
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote