View Single Post
Old 26-07-2014, 12:43   #214
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
There are many other types of valve these days. A lot of cisterns now "overflow" straight into the bowl, meaning you don't have to have a hole in the wall that allows cold air in during the chilly months.

I have weatherproofed some new solar LED lights by short circuit soldering the switch, soldering the batteries to the connections, then silicon spraying the lot.
Yes I've seen those and think they're a much better idea. Guess the guy who fitted our toilet either forgot to connect the overflow or couldn't be bothered. Anyway it seems to be ok now so now more wet floors I hope.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote