View Single Post
Old 17-06-2014, 16:33   #2
VMboy
Inactive

VMboy is infamous around these partsVMboy is infamous around these parts
Re: WCDMA/AUTO Issue

If I have my phone set to either WCDMA/AUTO OR WCDMA only I am finding that intermittently I lose the audio for the call no matter whether it be incoming/outgoing or voicemail/recorded CS message as heard on 789. The call remains connected in the majority of occasions but the audio can just vanish then return and vanish again.

Phone been for repair and they said they found the fault and fixed it, however this appears to be a default worded letter that everyone seems to get and most say the same as I do in that their phone is found to not have been fixed.

I have yet to test this more when in a different location, but it really does seem to me that the problem lies when the phone is set to the higher speed for packet data in other words 3g, 2g is fine but obviously when outside and not on Wi-Fi I would need to keep changing it back to WCDMA/AUTO if I want high speed data when browsing the internet

Just curious if anyone with a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 phone that uses JellyBean 4.1.2 with the very latest firmware if they have had similar issues?
VMboy is offline   Reply With Quote