View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 13:43   #1560
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Yep, it has elevated Wyatt to where he ought to be. My only concern is where do they go with him once they're done with their biggest star. Word is they're carrying on the feud at least to Payback and good thing - what they're doing with the kids is nothing short of genius, not seen anything like that in WWE for ages.

I think it's because 3MB have been stale for way too long. Can't see any appeal with the Matadors though.

Something that worries me about this, HHH has a habit of burying people he's up against especially when he's with his friends. Shield have a massive following and surely must be making money for the company plus Roman Reigns is their next breakout guy so I hate to think WWE will end up making them look weak.

Apparently it;s only because they didn't have anyone else for Bryan. There were plans for him to feud with Batista but when it was clear he was rejoining Evolution they had to have an above-decent worker for Bryan and I guess as Kane's "Director of Operations" gimmick was wearing thin this was a good way to reignite him, pardon the pun.
We'll never see the appeal anymore, 2 man tag teams in a below par division, long gone are the days of Edge + Christian, The Dudley boyz and the Hardy Boyz. There's just no way you'd get a match out of Los Matadores that'd come anything close to what those 3 teams provided. Same applies to the majority of the Tag Division in WWE. You get great and cool teams that come along every so often like Team Hell No, but we knew Bryan was destined for Singles greatness and wouldn't be spending long sharing the spotlight.