View Single Post
Old 19-04-2014, 09:48   #1552
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I watched it last night too - probably the greatest WWE documentary I've ever seen. Genuine emotion from Vince and HHH and it easily buried the Self Destruction DVD.
Totally agree. Warrior was right, where are all the Self Destruction DVD's for the likes of Scott Hall etc...

Watched WWE Legends House last night. It's WWE meets Big Brother. Rowdy Roddy Piper, Tony Atlas, Mean Gene Okerlund, Jimmy Hart, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hillbilly Jim, Howard Finkel and Pat Patterson living together in Palm Springs. Not totally sold on it however the best bit was mad mental Gary Busey popping round for a spot of meditation and breakfast

I don't really watch WWE at all now, I just tend to drop in and out. The WWE Network is great for those who love documentaries and love action from the 80's and 90's. Infamous Gimmicks and Biggest Blunders where also fun watches from their Countdown series.

This needs to come to the UK on a official capacity.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote