View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 16:16   #7585
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
anyone with good health can be struck down with something at any point if you have money you can treat it quicker or more effectively

Also you can have the best preventative care best food dietitians fitness instructions.

Another example I am out of shape I am working hard to get into shape if I won the lottery I could have liposuction and a tummy tuck and get a personal instructor so I would be buying better health

Of course if I was terminally ill or have untreatable conditions and had exhausted all avenues money can buy then you are right lol
No you would be buying what society/you thinks you should look like. A tummy tuck, liposuction and a personal instructor would not give you better health if you had an illness maybe you would feel better because of the new look you would have but you would still have ill health so therefore money cannot buy you good health ...