View Single Post
Old 19-12-2013, 07:38   #96
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Car seems to be fixed. I got 20 miles on her and she's running nice. Fingers crossed as she goes to Cornwall at the end of the week.

Least I've got AA relay if the worst comes to the worst.
Good for you heero, well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Will you marry me??

---------- Post added at 19:30 ---------- Previous post was at 19:29 ----------

Already spoken for. Amazing what you can learn from the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
A neighbour had all his downstairs lighting tripping the main fuse. I had a quick shufty and discovered his outside globe lamp was upside down... and leaking rainwater onto the electrical contacts.
Shocking!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote