Thread: Boxing 2013
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2013, 00:14   #167
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2old4this View Post
How can Carl Froch be blamed for the outcome? great fight but stupid ending
I'm not blaming him for the outcome I'm calling him out on his rabbit punching and the way he's acting like he actually deserved to win. He's sat at the side of the ring talking respect and sportsmanship but has no problem throwing illegal punches and jumping around like he's won the Olympics. At least somewhere in the back of his head he knows he was dismantled tonight.

What happens next? forget future fights. Let's get this judging system and refereeing into check. I'm tired of hearing people may get the hometown decision from the judges. What is that? What happened to unbiased judges? Can you imagine the reaction of the boxing world if Khan was outclassed by Mayweather but won on points.

It's ironic the division I criticised most is the one with the least bogus decisions. Heavyweight boxing eh.

Final words: My harsh words toward Froch seem a bit OTT but he's the last boxer I'd expect to get dirty like he did tonight. I'm happy for Groves but after watching Carl for years I'm disappointed.

Let's just move on from this result or we could all argue all week about it.