View Single Post
Old 13-08-2013, 00:26   #8
Exorcist74
Inactive

Services: 60Mb cable and basic package
Exorcist74 will become famous soon enoughExorcist74 will become famous soon enoughExorcist74 will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin APN settings anyone

qasdfdsaq BenMcr, have been on virgin message board and used the setting there, all pointing to Virgin links... yet when on lock screen it still say T-mobile, when I Auto select it come's back with t-mobile, I notice its a weaker signal than my Orange and Tesco sim when placed in the same phone, both sent me txt to initalise .. BUT virgin said they would but 30hr later nothing... I can make/Receive phone calls, serf the web (WIFI) receive txt message but long after they were sent, and to cap it all, txt I send to my wife, my boy gets and and same way round with my wife, sometimes my daughter gets my son's and my wife txt message and I send test TXT to my contract Orange phone, but they never arrive.... yet all the info of there profile are correct ie Phon No, e-mail address ect, I sent a message to my friend at 3pm this afternoon, only now has he got it 11:55pm.... Its a new contract sim, Its the worse sim i have ever come across to work out of the box... my eyes are bleeding from searching for a solution..
http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/gener...=13&submit.y=4
There is nothing wrong with the Rom that was flashed to my Note, it see every UK provider except Virgin?????
Exorcist74 is offline   Reply With Quote