View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 14:40   #32
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky looking at up to 10% price increases in September

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Not had a letter yet but from other thread with the costs my bill will go up by £2.50 but i Sky Go Extra is rumoured to be free for multiroom customers which will go down by £5 but due to price rise i will save £2.50 a month. So i defo prefer Sky's price rise than VM's as i get a price reduction
Same as me , £2.50 increase but Sky Go extra offered free with multiroom so overall not a bad deal at all.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote