View Single Post
Old 28-06-2013, 00:39   #8
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
Re: Vm mobile price increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I got a letter too. However 2.9% isn't exactly a lot.
It's not but I have been with them just under 2 years with no price increase and soon as new owners arrive we get price increase and the annoying thing is that I have only just renewed and nothing was said and I only spoke to them yesterday to upgrade to VIP and retentions quoted £42 to me,I have also only just purchased an addition phone 2 weeks on Sunday and again nothing mentioned both stating what I would pay over 24months and no mention of possible price increases.very annoying I have contacted trading standards and got an appointment to see them tomorrow been advised to take all paperwork with me,gonna email vm head office as well if someone could kindly give me a email address

---------- Post added at 00:39 ---------- Previous post was at 00:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
No it's not the same. This is from the Virgin Mobile terms

The price change is not more that the RPI, so the cancellation option doesn't apply
Never had this rpi price increase before Ben and have contacted 3 tonight and thy have told me what tariff i agree to is length of contract with them I thought it would be same with vm mobile clearly by this letter I have received sadly it is not.i want to cancel my contracts and move to 3 but vm mobile are saying I can't
howardmicks is offline   Reply With Quote