View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:23   #5
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Useless Virgin mobile

I woke up this morning to find all my services on my mobile had been suspended as I'd gone over my credit limit.

Which is quite clever as I am supposed to be on a tariff with unlimited everything, when I called in they told me it was because the new tariff 'hadn't taken' and I'd been charged for everything in the last month.

They did fix it (I hope) and credited it all back, but this isn't the first time and if it hadn't taken why did both my online and the app told me I was on the unlimited tariff.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote