View Single Post
Old 31-05-2013, 14:50   #102
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: Football Season 2013/14 & Summer Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post

I disagree with that Colin, newspapers have little credibility enough without making stories up, besides when it's in two papers on the same day is a good guage imo on how many miles the story had in the tank. Indyliar on twitter makes me laugh, never knowingly right and a complete wum.
Really? What about falcao stories...going to all and sundry.

Football stories are less back by fact and more pure speculation.

If you sat and looked at all the stories, you would find most are made up.

There was an article written by an english paper (speculation about whomever, I forget), that was picked up by the spanish papers quoting english newspaper, which was then picked up again by the english papers quoting spanish news sources.

You could not make it up (oh, if it is a football story, of course you can make it up, boom boom )