Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 18:31   #160
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkesghost View Post
Dire today, fans were great though, that angry zombie guy that posts on here got it wrong again. Need to up it in the league. We had 5 or 6 out today but should still be good enough.
Missed it today. It didn't sound great the bits I heard on the radio. I saw a good chunk of the hibs/Dundee Utd. That was actually quite a good game. This armageddon has worked out quite well for some

Better half was at a charity ladies lunch so I had to look after my girls. Spent a couple of hours at Drumpellier lochs (bloody freezing) and will have a chatty, half cut, wife to deal with when she returns from her "lunch" I'm hoping she runs out of steam before the highlights
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote