Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 13:28   #155
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post

Incidentally I remember certain posters on here proclaiming loudly the tax case had been settled in HMRC's favour. Funny you'd have thought the media might have mentioned it?
It has been. Those who have had sight of it aren't allowed to report on it yet.

The delay in publishing is to allow the names of individuals to be anonymised. My understanding is that this is the norm when there may be potential prosecutions.

The administrators put the tab at £94million owed to HMRC. They never did pay the "small" tax case bill either. That doesn't include the money owed to other organisations such as Strathclyde Police and the Ambulance Service or the other 200+ companies they owed money to.

Did they actually hand the poppy money over last year?

I was just down at the rememberance service at my local cenotaph where my 2 daughters represented the Guides and Brownies. Very dignified and very solemn. Not at all like that charade that took place in ibroke yesterday.
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote