Thread: Rugby Super league
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2012, 12:35   #192
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Super league

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
You must be shaking in your boots dear chap.
Quote:
Warrington Having finished as runners up, Wigan will be very wary of picking Tony Smiths side, especially after their 30-10 and 22-20 defeats during the regular season. It appears that the Warriors can't beat the Wolves in 2012, but with home advantage, against a Warrington side with one days less rest that the Rhinos, and without the Rhinos play-off pedigree, would they be an easier opponent?

Selecting Warrington would ensure that they had an extra reason for a big performance, being selected over the Rhinos!

It's mission impossible for Wigan, caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. They will undoubtedly go with tradition and pick the Rhinos, but it could easily be a decision that they could live to regret come 10pm on Friday night.
I don't care to be honest but if the pies pick us i will be happy, They are not a threat to us any more just look at the track record for the last 2 years . Wigans coach is a Neanderthal just like hock so it would not surprise me if he picks us whilst beating his chest with his fists .

BTW have you seen the latest rumours on RLFANS about Mr Hock ?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:35 ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 ----------

*************EDIT**********

So Wigan pick Leeds which shows that they are still scared of the Wolves, Shawn Wayne your a coward

*************EDIT************

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote