View Single Post
Old 18-09-2012, 11:48   #62
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Post Re: Coming Soon to Freeview 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Update:

Argos TV will broadcast on Freeview from 6pm to 11pm in Digital Only areas.
Freeview tests appear for Argos TV and Big Deal.

As you may know yesterday saw the launch of 'TBA1' and 'TBA2' launching on Freeview Channels 790 and 791.

On my Freeview EPG listing 'TBA2' are now showing EPG with TellyShopping broadcasting from 3am to 5am - So I think this will be Big Deal.

I also think 'TBA1' is going to become Argos TV.

NOTE to all:
-Al Jazeera Eng is set to become an 24 hour channel from Wednesday on Freeview Channel 83 using Big Deal 24 hour stream.
-Big Deal 24 hour channel on Mux B is set to close at 18.00 on Wednesday night with EPG from 6am on Thursday saying 'Channel no longer broadcasting'.
-Argos TV launches at 18:00 on Wednesday night on Freeview Channel 55 using Al Jazeera Eng old stream.
-TBA2 - has appeared on Arq A.
-TBA1 - has appeared on Arq B.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info