Thread: re Sky tv
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 00:15   #2
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: re Sky tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by buba3d View Post
Currently a vm customer however have to move to a new house because the old one is getting demolished, anyways the new apartment doesn't have vm (not a cabled area) but i do have a shared dish, each room has the sky connection (living room, and both bedrooms) however i want to have sky in each room but dont want to have to suffer watching the same stuff as the person in the living room.

i assume i have to get bt and can i get sky bb bundle? i move in on monday and i need to get all this stuff sorted before 2 weeks (carpets, laminated flooring etc)

how much do you think it will cost as i keep reading stuff about £199 a box
Sky+HD box is free and a second box non recordable HD is free with a £10.25 fee a month.
Try and build a bundle here
http://www.sky.com/shop/
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote