View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 09:52   #881
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
Thanks for the replies, I'd love to see Sky expand the licence agreement to allow them to include their 3D content on Anytime+.

This is more like what I was looking for MM, I know it's only for Movies but you get the idea

http://movies.sky.com/movies-on-sky-3d
I'm pretty sure they will at some point , howver the 3D movies are generally repeated on numerous occasions , have you bought yourself a 3DTV ?
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote