View Single Post
Old 29-01-2012, 19:59   #39
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky MultiRoom - Any installers on here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderlips View Post
i have 3 multiroom boxes with VM thats why i was asking about the wirless conecter for sky anytime+ i have many firends who have switched to sky from VM and they all said best thing they ever done and yet i have looked on the net and read some horror stories about people switching !
It's like anything VM will better for some were Sky will be better for others. I choose Sky because as a Sky world subscriber I receive Sky 3D free and all my sports channels in HD plus a superior range of mobile apps however I never had any issues bar contention with my BB when with VM and would consider returning if things changed.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote