View Single Post
Old 29-01-2012, 15:39   #33
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky MultiRoom - Any installers on here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
I have 3 boxes with VM at the moment and would like to keep the same amount when I move to Sky. I'm still not convinced about leaving my 50mb (soon to be 100mb) broadband behind though. In this case, where I just have TV with Sky & no BB or phone line; Do they still allow you to take multi-room?
I'd hang fire mate and wait until Sky open Anytime+ upto other ISP's then you could keep your VM BB if you wanted and still get OD , I believe with TV only you can still have multiroom.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote