View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 22:43   #21
progers
Pete

Services: Broadband Up to 100Mb ~ TV Mix & TiVo 1Tb ~ Phone: Talk More Anytime
progers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these partsprogers is just so famous around these parts
Re: Telephone extension wall socket removal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyrobin View Post
Thanks Pete

I will also have to take apart all connected wires in their little 'bubble' protection covers to enable me to get the actual socket off the wall & then reconnect them & shove them away under the carpet / floorboards.

I take it that the two main ones I need to focus on however are the two which connect to the faceplate? i.e. disconnect those & the phone downstairs doesn't ring then stop the process right there?
Absolutely; if your other phones still ring after you have disconnected the two, simply cut the two and tape them up. You'll probably have to cut the socket off as it appears from your photo that a cable runs through the box - easier to cut holes in the box to release the cable. Best of luck!
progers is offline   Reply With Quote