View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 14:59   #11
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: If I already have a Sky dish do Sky change it for a new one at instal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
Thanks for the info, Muppetman.

I'm getting an Iphone this month so will get the app. All the channels I watch have their shows repeated to death anyway (as do all the channels I don't watch I would imagine) so shouldn't be a problem.
I agree most key shows are repeated on numerous occasions , the Sky+ app just helps you locate them other showings. There are a few more features in the pipeline for it , click the link in Malcolm M's post
http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Welcome-...ng/td-p/175223
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote