Thread: Boxing 2011
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2011, 09:09   #29
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing 2011

Well it was always the more likely to happen rather than Manny but there is a likely chance he will just duck both and fall back into retirement. Mayweather's speed is no match for that of Khan's but they both have very good precision and Floyd has an excellent defence. With Khan's speed and precision you can almost guarantee Mayweather will take shots and wont be able to use the same gameplan he did with Hatton.

Mayweather will be favourite but the chances of seeing a Major upset are way higher in a fight like this.

I honestly don't think Floyd will take a fight like this at all because of his attitude, If he lost he wouldn't even open his mouth but rather storm out and claim something extremely stupid.. His attitude is a joke. I want to see Khan fight another fight first rather than jump head first with this guy.