View Single Post
Old 20-07-2011, 09:16   #50
Never say never
Inactive

Never say never doesn't have many friendsNever say never doesn't have many friendsNever say never doesn't have many friends
Re: Sky to freeze prices until 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m419 View Post
£1.50 price increases don't mean a thing to me, it's nothing if it was something like £5 or more, then I would definately be moaning.

And to be honest no advertisements of any kind would attract me of going to Sky,I've moved quite a lot but remained in the same borough and the home move service at Virgin Media is brilliant, in fact been in three houses and have managed to keep the same number from 2005! I thought I would try Sky so I enquired about service, they tell me the TV service would take 2 weeks to install and then phone and broadband would be set up 2 weeks after the TV is installed, Too long!!!!!!!!!! and when I finally compared prices, I would be £6 worse off every month and 10MB of internet slower!

So it's a thumbs down on this occasion for Sky
But the TV service price increase by around £1.50 per month, then the phoneline rental went up by another £1 a month and thats fine with you.

But Sky freezing and for some reducing there monthly fee is a bad thing to you? lol.........
Never say never is offline   Reply With Quote