View Single Post
Old 14-11-2010, 15:16   #1500
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Believe me I know and I keep looking beyond the day of the op and looking into the future when It's all over and done with. Thanks so much superbiath for your kind words

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
It seems to have taken a long time to get to this point but I have just spent the morning doing what I used to think was one of the most boring things in my world, prepping canvases. It feels soooooo good to be getting back to work.
I'm so so glad for you Jo that you are feeling up to doing some work again and feeling so much better.

Is this you Jo?

---------- Post added at 15:14 ---------- Previous post was at 15:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Nice one it will be over before you know it.
Thanks so so much Masque

---------- Post added at 15:16 ---------- Previous post was at 15:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Well it's a done deal - a third medication to be commenced after Xmas unless things go pear shaped beforehand. The paediatrician has recommended something that's usually well tolerated by children with only minor side effects (if any) so hopefully he'll be OK and then we can think about reducing his original medication if all goes well. I don't like him having to pop so many pills and potions but it's all a bit 'suck it and see' like really. Fingers, toes and anything else we can cross is being crossed right now.

Anyway, all the best to those of you suffering trying times too - I always try to remember that there are plenty of people far worse off than we are.
Everything crossed that the medication will work without any side effects. Hope your son is now feeling much better
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote