Thread: Snow !
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 15:25   #1484
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Snow and icy conditions

I am always amazed by local authorities when it comes to this type of weather.

Every town in the country is being effected and the authrorities are saying they are doing all they can, but what about the side roads and little towns, if the councils know that the weather is going to be bad like it is now, they can't they arrange for the spreaders to go down side roads at least once every couple of days to insure these roads are at least clear apart from the main roads.

The road where l live is like an ice rink, and you would have thought that councils would have had the 'payback' people down them to help clear the roads, so that the residents can at least walk down the road.

I saw a spreader in a car park, which to me is a waste of time, as the more cars on it, the snow will clear, and then they claim they are running out of the salt for the roads, here we go again, Authorities can't get the act together, it is true what a lorry driver said on tv, it does not happen in any other country where they hit by snow and ice.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote