View Single Post
Old 27-11-2009, 11:47   #15
TAZMANUK
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate Volt Package, V6, 1 gig bb, WiFi max 2 pods, maxit TV, anytime chatter
TAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TAZMANUK
Re: Nokia 5800 Fault

I have the same phone x 2 one for me and my partner, i had an issue with mine as it made noises when pressing the screen the mobile felt awful, however one quick call to virgin mobile and they sent a new one out without any issues.

they even let me keep the memory card from the old phone for the new phone and i explained that i never purchased the memory card and needs to come back and they insisted i kept it as i have data on it after i explained i havent, she again insisted i kept the 8gb card, and so i did and ended up with another one from the replacement mobile

i hope they are good when i upgrade as i am on the £18 tariff for 18 months, has anyone had a bad deal when it comes to upgrading as i hope i can get a good phone like this when i upgrade without paying for a upgrade phone.

thats why i left t-mobile after 4 years they wasnt prepared to let me have the 5800 as they wanted to charged me £49.99 for it i said no way i can get a better deal with virgin and lower monthly bill at that!
TAZMANUK is offline   Reply With Quote