Thread: UK Timeline X Factor : 2009
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2009, 16:37   #40
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
re: X Factor : 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
To the CFT, l wish to make the strongest possible complaint toward this forum for the sheer stupidy of giving out the answers to whom has the groups, singers etc, in The X Factor, I also recieved an email giving out these answers.

I will also make a formal complaint to Channel Tv who are co owners along with SC for this show, it has totally ruined the whole conext of this show, and l am totally surprised that the CFT have allowed this to go through.
What would you have them do ? They can only react to something once its been posted. They cant know what someone is going to post Arthur. May I surgest you don't subscribe to thread's anymore that should solve your problem.

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post
If you didn't want to know then you shouldn't have clicked show on the spoiler tags
To be fair the spoiler tags dont work when your subscribed to a thread and the reply's come to your email. However Arthur is over-reacting as usual.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote