Thread: Freesat HD!
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2009, 21:47   #1
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
Freesat HD!

Made an impulse buy tonight and brought the Humax HD Freesat STB.
Very impressed with the quality of the channels over the Sky box we were using. Excellent EPG fast and responsive BBC HD looks awesome and I'm very impressed, all hooked up over HDMI to our Sharp Aquios.
Unfortunately as this was an impulse buy I am disappointed with the lack of HD content that is currently available. I feel I should have looked into the current state of HD on Freesat before spending £127.

I'm in 2 minds as to whether it should go back to Comet or is it a keeper
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote