View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 13:19   #10
romfordpele
Inactive

Services: TV XL Phone M Broadband L
romfordpele is on a distinguished roadromfordpele is on a distinguished road
Re: 300 + 300 exisitng VM customer

back in Feb I changed my wifes Virgin mobile to the 300 + 300 she was previously on a virgin payg and was spending about 15 - 20 Pounds a month we aslo took out the 4 for 40 deal. the same mobile no was kept. As the virgin bill was in my name and the mobile was in her name we had to transfer the mobile to my name. I was also able to keep my previous packages 2mb broadband , XL tv package and the phone package with free evening and weekend calls for the 3 for 30 pound rate . Told them if I could not I would go off to sky. which of ourse they did not want also mentioned to them I have been with them since the cable corporation days dont know if that made any difference I doubt it . I also believe that if she does not use all of the mins they get credited the following month. We get 2 bills one from virgin media and 1 from virgin mobile ( ebilling ) . so all in all our combined bill is £ 40 a month plus 4 pound to call mobiles from the landline . may take that one off as the mrs who works 2 days and when she is at home the other 3 days she only uses the mobile so the home telephone calls are probably next to nothing
romfordpele is offline   Reply With Quote