View Single Post
Old 28-08-2008, 21:57   #44
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football : Season 08/09

First off, Ronaldo was never dropped and isn't going to be dropped where as Berbatov has been dropped. Who's ruining who's career? Ramos has come out saying that he wasn't in the right frame of mind to play, i'm not sure if thats the same as him refusing to play.

As for Ferguson apologising, what for? The FA have had these so called years of documents from Spurs showing his apparent wrong doings for about a month now and we've heard nothing.

I think £20million is about fair for a player who's apparently handed in a transfer request, playing in the reserves and doesn't want to play for the club they are at and players at that club don't want him there. If he isn't sold in this transfer window and this all continues i think Spurs would be extremely happy if they got £20million for him rather than £30million they are demanding now.

By the sounds of it Spurs are going out to Monaco to get Arshavin rather than sell Berbatov going by this http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/7586497.stm