View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 20:19   #29
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Re: problem with LW055 Sweex Wireless Router

Quote:
Originally Posted by i02fesea View Post
I have this router sweex LW055 and I have fixed all this problem with the new firmware apr-m14h-v1158en.lfi from the website http://alonline.eu/. It is a different model, but use the same firmware and this fix all the problems with the WAN connection, so you don't need to use any trick for the configuration. I hope that this help to all the people that have problems. Good luck
Thanks for the input...

Hope you find some help in return if you need it...
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote