View Single Post
Old 27-06-2008, 14:34   #5
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Re: Superleague Franchise (22nd July)

I think they would like to have Cetlic and Toulouse in it but i don't think they are up to scratch with the criteria that they assess the teams on. It will probably the 12 current super league teams and Salford and Widnes. Whether it will work or not is intresting, they've done the same thing with the Australian league and it's seems to have worked well, so i think it stands a good chance of doing so.
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote