View Single Post
Old 17-05-2008, 01:31   #29
the-cable-guy
Permanently Banned

Services: Sky+ HD All Entertainment Packs, VM M TV, BT Unlimited Anytime, VM Talk Weekend Phone, VM XXL BB
the-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the rough
Re: Freesat: Free satellite TV by BBC and ITV tv to launch!

yes all the UK channels were encrypted however they were FTV & not pay tv, i know cuz when me mam cancelled her subscription when she had Sky many years ago we were still getting all of the UK terrestrial tv channels. its not hard to find the info on how to manually add channels & if theres the ability to do it on freesat receivers then ppl would need to know how to tune to get all of the FTA channels at 28 East. im not clutching at straws its just that you cant compare equipment with equipment that isint even out yet as you havent used it (neither have i). its like saying that a Playstation 3 is better then an XBox 360 before the Playstation 3 had been realised. i cant really answer your question about broadband return paths for interactive services as iv never used anything that has the capability, so id just be guessing if i did
the-cable-guy is offline   Reply With Quote