View Single Post
Old 28-03-2008, 20:57   #32
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Mobile min/texts 300/300 no rollover from 28 April 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
Why are people getting so upset about the way VM has informed customers?
You got told about the change in your service, did you not? so what is the problem? At least they are trying to inform customers ASAP instead of keeping it a secret like they do with most stuff.

I tend not to use Text and i tend not to read text messages sent to me, What if as i normally do i had just deleted the text message without reading it.

I prefer to talk to people on a phone which lets be truthful is what its for ?.

And if Virgin get away with this, What will be the next change to terms and conditions they decide to text to us.
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote