View Single Post
Old 28-03-2008, 19:57   #30
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Mobile min/texts 300/300 no rollover from 28 april 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Spending a few pounds more won't bother me - I actually like to pay for a service that actually respects its customers.

As I said above to the last poster - I don't care how good the deal is - I take exception and it would appear others in this thread do as well, to being informed of a considerable change to Terms of service by text message. It just smacks of arrogance and it is somewhat unprofessional.
This is yet another indication of the Virgin way of doing things. First there was the Sky TV incident, Then the Phorm spyware system broke, and now we have the Text message change of terms and conditions. What next hard working members of staff fired by text message ????.

Virgin in my opinion are a company that has pushed the self destruct button in the last month with that stupid decisions it has made over Phorm.

All i am waiting for is the confirmation letter that the Phorm spyware system is to be launched as a Opt Out and i will be Opting Out of all of my Virgin product's for good.
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote