View Single Post
Old 28-03-2008, 17:35   #25
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Mobile min/texts 300/300 no rollover from 28 april 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostandconfused View Post
What exactly is it that you object to so much about being informed by text?

The advantages in my view are, its quicker than say sending a letter and more people will see it as oposed an update on the website.
They sent one setence about the change - no explanation, nothing, this is not acceptable and is what I and others have taken exception to. - I want notifying of any changes, in significant detail and this is usually done by letter - this is the professional conduct I expect to receive when dealing with any large and well known business company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostandconfused
Also if you wanted written conformation im sure its available on the webstie or CS could arrange one to be posted out.
CS said they were informing customers via letter as well - so what the point of this text message was, I'll never know but they could have avoided a lot of upset by not using a text message as a way and means to communicate with their customers.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote