View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 23:36   #25
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
Re: BELKIN Router/Adapter Problem.....HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by popper View Post
and try pinging 192.168.2.55 from those *.3 and *.2 pcs as well, can they ping ok ?

check the USB pcs windows firewall is off.

is the belkins default ip 192.168.2.1 Doc, so we are reasonably sure if andy doesnt tell us for sure the router is set to that Ip, it probably is right.

ohh, i asume the belkin has a ping page in there somwere doc?,if so, remember to also ping the pcs and the url
ping www.ntlworld.com from that router page too to give full info....

BTW i told you on the edit above to change the IP from*.2 to *.22 if you already have that IP assigned, but doc likes 5s so thats ok too

ping 66.102.9.99?? is that some sort of internal default belkin firmware IP Doc?
66.102.9.99 is part of the ips that google uses

on all the belkin routers the routers page is standard set to 192.168.2.1, afaik none of the belkin routers have a ping as default on the page. (just checked nopes they dont)

and popper yer a cheeky bugger

the issue is in the wireless adapter, its the F5D7050 I assume, on the bottom right side of it there are some numbers can you give those to me Andy?

---------- Post added at 23:36 ---------- Previous post was at 23:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy21 View Post
Managed to see a listing of Windows services that are started.
also in Network connections the Wireless connection icon is there next to the LAN one
and there is NO red x on it.
Still not getting internet, even though the message at bottom of screen says 'Wireless Network Connection 17 is now connected'
did you do what I asked you to do Andy, ie ping 66.102.9.99 from the Dell laptop?
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote