View Single Post
Old 27-11-2007, 15:26   #24
havaj
Inactive

havaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: problem with LW055 Sweex Wireless Router

Don't know if this has been solved but i've been on it all day nearly ringing VM rip off line, but at last i have managed to get and sustain the internet with full wireless on my pain in the back side lw055, i knew there'd be a catch with it being the cheapest...

how to do it is simple with just the modem plugged in and the internet working go to your network adapters double click on your internet connect go to support click on details and that will give you all the info you need to sort your router out. i suggest you print screen now, and then re plug in your router to you system remembering to let it fully switch on before you plug the modem or pc in might as well let the modem do the same.

once it's all plugged back in load up sweex setup thru internet explorer go to wan setup type Virgin Media in host name use the caps i did put in the info you have from your print screen paste it into paint or similar, and don't forget to clone you mac address. thats it it's what i did and it worked i hope this helps.
havaj is offline   Reply With Quote