View Single Post
Old 14-11-2007, 16:59   #4
handyman
Permanently Banned

Services: M6 Keele
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to handyman
Re: SKY+ without Satelite or Card

Here's a thought.

We need to get Claire's gran a better set-up as she currently has a 32" LCD TV with built in free-view recorder. This is connected to a Phillips divx DVD recorder she got as a present.

She's trying to record through video plus but this Phillips box is useless. I spent 2 years manning the phones at ntl and thought myself capable of getting any kit to work together but I think even if I can the steps to do it would be beyond her.

Ideally we want her on sky+ as it is easy but she wont subscribe and won't have us pay for it either. I saw an offer on sky the other day that was £75 box, install and 3 months free base mixes which you could cancel after the 3 months was up and use as free-sat.

If I get a 2nd hand sky+ box and pop in a larger hd and then get sky to add this to her account during the 3 months will it continue to run as a sky+ box after the free trial period?

Sorry for dropping this in the thread but it seemed along the same lines.
handyman is offline   Reply With Quote