View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 22:04   #5
dragon
Inactive

dragon has reached the bronze age
dragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze age
Re: Hacking the BT homehub!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
Strange - I'd be interested in how it knows what language to deliver your VM in - is it set in your profile or does it pick your IP up and use that as an indicator - if you it could be dodgy coding on their part? Have to wait for them to get back to you on that one
Dunno noticed when i dail 50000 on their software on the pc it comes up caller id as 50000@sipgate.co.uk

Support told me to try it again today but it was still in the wrong language, makes me wander if its something my end or something that needs to be set against my account that for some reason failed to set properly.

Called myself when I had the softphone running and it made the Hub phone ring, then called myself from the hubphone and the softphone rings, although the hubphone does not send any DTMF tones when pressing a button during a call... this could cause a problem...

Edit: Was just the softphone filtering them, checked by calling voip number from mobile
dragon is offline   Reply With Quote