View Single Post
Old 31-07-2007, 20:01   #3
buckleb
Inactive

Services: Vivid 200 Tivo 500GB
buckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Samsung D600 on the virgin mobile network

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew.shearman View Post
hi i HAVE A Samsung D600 got a game on it calld freekick play it quite a lot want to downlode more games for free e.g a golf game do you know of any websites that I can downlode free games and ringtones ? thanks Andrew.

also evrytime my mobile rings it gives 2 rings and then go's to my voicemail how can I setup my mobile to give 3 rings or more or how do I swich my voicemail off or on.

Cheers Andrew
The number of rings, or rather the time your phone will ring, can be changed as follows:
Menu -> Settings ->Network Settings -> Call Diverting -> No Reply -> Voice Calls -> sec (change sec value to what you require Make sure you're changing voice calls, not data!).

Voicemail can be switched off in the same menu:
Menu -> Settings ->Network Settings -> Call Diverting -> No Reply -> Voice Calls change activate to deactivate

Another good site for mobile downloads is http://www.zedge.net/
buckleb is offline   Reply With Quote