View Single Post
Old 29-05-2007, 16:17   #4
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society
Re: Are Chelsea now a normal club?

as others have said most of these stories are all a load of rubbish but i'd love to spend more time abroad with Daria Zhukova

i read a few months ago how Abramovich had to sell Chelsea to pay some debts and stuff in Russia and don't forget the 100s of stories about Jose leaving this summer.

if this was true then Chelsea could have a few problems as I think they were still in debt and lost money last financial year, 80m i think IIRC plus they have lost money every year since RA has been there so unlike United and Liverpool and Arsenal who make money each year they couldn't keep going like this without RA.
sherer is offline   Reply With Quote