View Single Post
Old 29-05-2007, 07:19   #3
Downloads
Inactive

Downloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via ICQ to Downloads Send a message via MSN to Downloads
Re: Are Chelsea now a normal club?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
In the Daily Mail it states that Roman has pulled the plug in buying players for Chelsea, he has said that they should make money like other clubs do.

Will Chelsea survive in the top 4 now?

Source
Yeah and to be fair, they stated they would spend less as time went on. That was always what Kenyon said. My opinion, still deffinitely a top 4 team. Now, if they didn't relace playes as they left, then they could drop lower, but not a single person has left yet.

While i don't believe Sidwell is worth 50k a week, he's deffinitely strengthened the squad. Did very well for me in my fantasy team!

Plus the Mail will have just made the story up anyway, based on what they are seeing. Like Abrama will have had a cosy chat on the sofa with them, telling them he's fallen out of love with the club. Reporting on football is rubbish nowadays, they seem to make stories up all the time just to get people to read.
Downloads is offline   Reply With Quote